Princess Party Ideas
Throw a perfect princess party this year for your special daughter, granddaughter, or any special princess in your life. A princess party is one of the most beloved themes for a girl’s birthday party. Here are some great ideas for how you can make your little girl’s princess party extra special.
1. Cake: Order a custom cake with tons of pink frosting. Pink is the universal princess color. You can also try individual cupcakes or smaller cakes that are all decorated differently.
2. Activities: If you are a truly adventurous princess party planner you can have your princesses decorate their own cakes with different colored frosting and sugary treats. You can also purchase fake gems and plastic tiaras that the girls can decorate themselves. Most princess party activities will focus on arts and crafts. This is nice because it gives the girls something to take home.
3. Party Favors: Party favors are a must for any princess party. Party favors can be bought from most party supply stores. However, it is always best to come up with something creative. How about instead of buying erasers, pencils, candy, and trinkets you and your daughter make something for the girls to take home. One idea is to have each girl make a tote bag that has been decorated at the party. That way the party favor can serve double duty as a craft!
4. Decorations: Decorations are an essential part of a princess party. You must purchase plenty of sparkly items like streamers, fake gems, and tiaras to make the princess party fit the theme. You can also rent a princess bouncer. This is a great option because it will really tie the theme together and it will give you life-sized princesses at the party!
5. Costumes: Costumes can be a really fun thing to have at the party. If you are brave enough, you can wear a king or queen outfit and greet your little princess guests as they arrive at your kingdom. This really goes a long way with the girls and really helps to theme the event.
Consider these five things the next time you are planning a princess party. Your little girl will certainly love her party and it will be a party for her to remember indeed!